Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
Looking for a fun treat to celebrate the day? Try our Cat in the Hat mini-ice cream sundaes!
- kid size ice cream cones (the little baby ones)
- strawberry fruit strips
- vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- small piece of a red licorice whip
- white M&Ms or mini-marshmallows
- Use a small scoop to create round balls of ice cream. Place in a muffin tin and put in the freezer for a couple hours until the scoops are nice and firm.
- Cut thin strips of the strawberry fruit strips and wrap them around the ice cream cone.
- Dot the M&Ms or marshmallows (that have been cut in half) with icing or peanut butter or whatever you have around.
- Cut little pieces of licorice whip for the mouth.
- Place the scoops on plates and put it all together!
The perfect snack to eat while listening to The Cat in the Hat!