Looking for a super easy, super fun Thanksgiving craft? Have kids of different ages and can’t find something that can keep all occupied? Well, you are in luck! One of my kids’ favorite Thanksgiving crafts–torn paper turkeys–may just be what you’re looking for.
Torn Paper Turkey Supplies:
- Scraps of paper in whatever color you want.
- Googly eyes
- Scissors–unless you are really, really good at tearing out turkey shapes!
- Your favorite glue–stick, school, whatever works best with your kids.
How to Make a Torn Paper Turkey Craft:
- Cut or have your child cut out a turkey shape.
- Let the kiddos go to town tearing up the paper into tiny pieces.
- Have them glue the paper pieces onto the turkey shape.
- Glue on the googly eye.
- Admire the Thanksgiving creations!
We had lots of little leftover scraps from our Thankfulness Tree that were able to use to make a bunch of torn paper turkeys. So plan ahead if you are making a bunch of projects this week and save the scraps for this cute craft!