You love the idea of doing random acts of Christmas kindness with your kids. You want to connect with them and make memories and do good all at the same time. You want to slow down and actually enjoy the holiday season. You love the free printable kindness calendars and really want to use them with your family or class this year.
But the thought of planning and doing the specified RACK each day kinda stresses you out.
Don’t worry, you are not the only one. And the good news there’s an easy solution.
The Random Acts of Christmas Kindness printable pack.
Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
I’ve been writing about doing acts of kindness over the holidays for years and for the last couple have offered free printable kindness advent calendars. They are super popular because doing RACKs this time of year really is the perfect way to count down to Christmas.
Each year after the Random Acts of Christmas Kindness calendar is published the emails start rolling in…
“My class loves your RACK calendar, but I’d love one with ideas specific to my school.”
“Our family loves participating each year, but the kids want to each choose what act of kindness they are going to do that day. I wish there was a way they could pick their own.”
“I know you say we can just check them off as we do them, but it drives me crazy to skip when I can’t do them in order.”
Sound familiar? Then get ready. You are going to love the printable RACK pack.
Random Acts of Christmas Kindness Printable Pack
The RACK (random acts of Christmas kindness) printable pack has everything you need to countdown to Christmas with kindness this year.
Including an editable RACK calendar. That’s right. YOU get to make up whichever acts of kindness you want to do. YOU get to decide which acts of kindness you want to do on which day. YOU get all of the printables you need to make doing RACKs with kids as easy as possible.
- An EDITABLE kindness calendar. Yes, you can put in whatever acts of kindness YOU want to do on whatever day YOU want!
- A cut and paste kindness calendar. Cut out and glue on each act of kindness (almost 50 choices included) as you do the–in any order you want.
- Printable, coordinating RACK cards to leave around town as you do acts of kindness.
- Printable, coordinating hug coupons to give out as a RACK. You can have kids color them or print on colored paper, whichever is simplest for you.
- Printable, coordinating happy notes.
- Kindness completion certificates for your kids or class.
- FAQs and tips to make doing RACKs even easier.
Ready to make counting down to Christmas with random acts of kindness easier than ever? Go download your RACK pack and start printing and organizing it now! You’ll be so happy you did when December rolls around.