Fruits or veggies? I’m sure your kids would choose fruits over veggies all the time so I’m sure they will enjoy this printable fruit pack for preschool!
As a kid I would choose fruit over veggies all the time too but now I admit I can have a hard time choosing between a carrot to munch or an apple to eat!
Printable Fruit Pack for Preschool
This pack is great for rainy days when you can’t go out and play and you want your kids to have some learning fun! We’ll be learning a little bit of everything with this pack!
If you have a thermal laminator (affiliate link) be sure to laminate some of these pages so your kids will be able to learn with them over and over again or pass them down to their younger siblings or friends when time comes!
This free printable pack includes 5 pages;
- Letter tracing page where kids have to trace the letter with which the given fruit begins with.
- A maze to solve – help the monkey find their bananas by following the letters in alphabetical order.
- Pre-writing or scissor practice sheet.
- I spy counting – count the fruit and write down the number.
- Spot the different fruit in a row page
Click and download: Fruit Printable Pack for Preschool
More Fruit Printables and Activities