I am ready for fall! I love the fall scents, the fall holidays, the fall food, and the fall activities. It’s such a fun time of year. There are tons of ideas out there to get you in the autumn spirit and here are some of our favorite fall activities for kids. Try them and let us know your kids’ favorites!
13 Fun Fall Activities for Kids:
1. Make a Fall Tree Hand Banner.
2. Create a Fall Art Collage.
3. Make a Fall Tree Snack.
4. Play with a Football Sensory Bin.
5. Play with a Fall Felt Tree.
6. Practice Pumpkin Bowling.
7. Choose a Fall Activity to do with your family.
8. Make a Fall Bucket List from these 40 Festive Fall Activities.
9. Practice cutting with Fall Cutting Strips.
10. Read Fall Picture Books.
11. Play and learn with 5 Leaf Activities.
12. Do fall activities after school with your kids.
13. Play a Pumpkin Patch Candy Math Game.
There are so many fun ways to play and learn in the fall–what is your favorite?