There are so many ways to make learning colors fun for kids! Cooking, games, crafts and art activities can all be used to help kids explore and learn about colors.
I’m thrilled to have Carolyn from The Pleasantest Thing here today with more than 20 color activities for kids!
I’m so excited to be visiting Coffee Cups & Crayons today! This website always has such wonderful colorful activities, I thought I’d share a few of our favorite ways to play with color.
- Rainbow Lacing Busy Bag from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Pompom target practice from The Pleasantest Thing
- Single Color Art Exploration from What Do We Do All Day
- Sort by Color Button Activity from Hands On: As We Grow
- Mix Your Own Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Colors and Counting Busy Bag from Freshly Planted
- Rainbow Busy Bag from The Pleasantest Thing
- Sort and Drop Color Activity from Toddler Approved
- Rainbow Sensory Shaving Foam Play from NurtureStore
- Make Shaving Cream Rainbows from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Colored Cellophane Shapes from What Do We Do All Day?
- Magnetic Letter Rainbows from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- 2 Color Oil and Water Discovery Bottles from Play Trains
- Colored Shaving Cream Sensory Bag from The Pleasantest Thing
- Make Rainbow Car Painting from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Fine Motor Color Game from The Pleasantest Thing
- Paint Chip Color Match from Mama Smiles
- Paint with Watercolors and Droppers from Buggy and Buddy
- Go on a Rainbow Toy Hunt from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Black and White Sensory Bin from My Nearest and Dearest
- Color Sorting for Toddlers from The Pleasantest Thing
- Color Scavenger Hunt from Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Fish for Colors from Teach Mama