Father’s Day is Sunday, but don’t fret if you don’t have a gift idea yet! I’ve scoured the web for easy, last-minute Father’s Day gifts that kids can make and found so many cool ideas!
Last Minute Homemade Father’s Day Gifts:
- Paint your kids’ hand prints on a T shirt for a cute homemade gift and keepsake from Coffee Cups and Crayons.
- Make a gorgeous bottle cap bird house using materials you may already have like Kids Stuff World.
- Create a personlized DIY mouse pad from Kids Activities Blog.
- Upcycle a photo remote holder, this is such a smart gift from Teach Me Mommy.
- Make a My Dad is Super Rad using a free printable and tutorial from small + friendly.
- Use photos to make a super sweet DAD frame like Creekside Learning.
- Decorate cereal bowls with Sharpies for a personalized gift from Hands on: as we grow.
- Create an oak and acorn keychain from Twig and Toadstool.
- Make DIY Back Rub T Shirt for Dad like Dukes and Duchesses.
- Create a cute car wash kit for Dad like this one from Inner Child Fun.
- Make a collage of words about Dad from Imagination Soup.
- Paint a beer bottle holder and fill it with dad’s favorite beers from Danya Banya.
I’d love to hear what your kids are giving their dad this year for Father’s Day! Share your ideas in the comments or post a photo on my facebook page!