Playing with numbers is a lot of fun for preschoolers! We set up a simple move and learn game to practice number identification and counting with some of our many plastic eggs.
Egg Number Game Supplies:
- plastic eggs
- bucket or basket
- cards with the numbers you want to practice on them
We have started to pull out our Easter decorations and the kids were excited to get to play with the plastic eggs again. I added a little learning to their play with the number cards.
I wrote the numbers 11-18 on small cards and spread the eggs out. My preschooler chose a card and told me which number is was and then added that many eggs to her bucket.
It gave her some extra number identification and counting practice of numbers that can be a little trickier to remember in isolation.
More Move and Learn Math Fun:
- Apple Math Bowling Game
- Number Line Run
- Big Sticky Hundreds Chart
- Flashcard Passport Game
- Kinesthetic Math Games
The other Move and Learn co-hosts were busy putting together Move and Learn Activities for kids this week too, make sure to check them out!
Other Ways to Move & Learn this week:
- Easter Window Art from The Pleasantest Thing
- 10 Ways to Move and Learn with the Alphabet from Toddler Approved
- Check out all our Move & Learn activities
- Lots of ideas on our Pinterest board!