The LEGOLAND Florida Resort is awesome for families because it is “built for kids”!
It’s LEGO-lovers’ paradise, jam-packed full of LEGO themed rides, exhibits, games and shows geared toward kids ages 12 and under and their families. If your kids love building and playing with LEGO sets and LEGO bricks then they will adore visiting LEGOLAND Florida Resort–their favorite sets and mini figs are brought to life throughout the parks!
LEGOLAND Florida Resort
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a 150 acre theme park located in Winter Haven, Florida with over 50 interactive attractions perfect for the toddler to grade school set. There is a separate water park area and two official lodging sites.
Throughout the theme park kids get to explore real-life versions of some of their favorite LEGO sets. They can wander through Heartlake City, play in LEGO NINJAGO World, see and hear larger than life DUPLO sheep and more!
Affiliate links are included below.
Things to do at LEGOLAND Florida Resort
There is a TON of fun things for kids to do at LEGOLAND Florida Resort! We recently had a chance to visit with media tickets and were surprised by just how kid-friendly it was. This is just a sampling of the attractions you can find in the LEGOLAND Florida theme parks.
LEGO-rific Attractions Kids Love
- World of CHIMA featuring the Quest for CHI
- DUPLO Valley where toddlers and preschoolers can explore huge DUPLO play areas
- Heartlake City with Mia’s Riding Adventure that bigger kids will love and a live LEGO Friends show
- LEGO Kingdoms area with the Royal Joust and The Lost Kingdom Adventure
- MINILAND USA where you can walk through LEGO exhibits that really move
- Land of Adventure with the super fun Coastersaurus
- LEGO Technic where kids can ride through Project X
- Pirates Cove with a live water ski show
- LEGO City where kids can go to Ford Jr. Driving School and NFPA Rescue Academy
- The Imagination Zone with LEGO Midstorms
- LEGO NINJAGO World featuring the new LEGO NINJAGO The Ride
Water Park for All Ages
- DUPLO Splash Safari with fun for even the youngest children
- Water slides like the Twin Chasers, Splash Out and Joker Soaker
- The LEGO Wave Pool for older kids to jump and swim in
- Play places like Build a Boat and the Imagination Station in Creative Cove
- The Build a Raft River
Special LEGOLAND Florida Resort Features
- 4D movies like The LEGO Movie and LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS
- Character Meet and Greets
- Minifigure Trading with the Minifigure Trading Ambassadors–bring your duplicate minifigs
- Retired LEGO sets, sales and deals at Extreme Brick Bargains
- Seasonal events throughout the year like Brick-or-Treat in October
LEGOLAND Florida Hotel and Beach Retreat
Staying at one of the LEGOLAND properties makes you visit to LEGOLAND Florida Resort even more awesome!
Both the LEGOLAND Hotel and the Beach Retreat are completely LEGO themed and tons of fun. They both allow for early entry to the park, free breakfast buffet and zero-entry pools with floating LEGO bricks to build with.
LEGOLAND Florida Hotel
The LEGOLAND Hotel is just steps from the park and features over 2 million LEGO bricks on the property. There are 152 themed rooms and lots of amenities that any LEGO lover would adore!
- Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure or LEGO friends themed rooms
- Treasure box activity with prizes for kids in each room
- Disco party elevator with lights and music
- Daily activities for kids
- Fun play and building areas in the lobby
- Master Model Builder sessions for kids of all ages
LEGOLAND Florida Beach Retreat
The Beach Retreat is a brightly colored village made up of 83 beach themed bungalows. There are 166 bungalows, or suite-style rooms grouped into 13 coves. Each of the coves is named after a popular LEGO Minifigure like Shark Suit Guy.
- LEGO decor inside and out
- Each bungalow sleeps up to 5
- Separate sleeping area (triple bunk room) for kids
- Drive thru check in process–you don’t have to get out of your car
- Playgrounds in each cove and by the pool
- Beach area with sand toys
- Front porch area with a table and chairs
- Shuttle to park
- Daily activities for kids
With LEGO themed fun around every corner everything really is awesome at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort!
Leave a Reply