There’s a million reasons that it’s important to teach kids to be kind, but doing acts of kindness shouldn’t be a chore. In order for kids to develop a habit of kindness they need to see that doing good is both do-able and enjoyable.
Kids need to learn that being kind isn’t just good, it’s also a lot of fun! That’s where this kindness coloring page come in. You can use it to get kids excited about doing acts of kindness.
Keep reading for the link to download the kindness coloring page.
Ways to Use the Kindness Coloring Page
Coloring with fun markers or pencils is lots of fun. Set out the coloring pages for kids to complete before or after doing an act of kindness, while you’re making dinner, or print some to take with you on the go. But that’s not all these sheets can be used for!
Try one of these out-of-the-box ideas:
- Kids can color the page and write acts of kindness they are going to do on the back.
- They can color the page while you read them books about acts of kindness.
- The kindness coloring page can become the cover of a kid-created book about kindness.
- Kids can put stickers around the edge of the page to record each act of kindness they do.
- The page can be colored and given to someone who did something kind as a thank you note.
Printable Kindness Coloring Page
Printing out the coloring page is easy peasy!
- Download this link to your computer.
- Open it up. It’s a PDF so you’ll need to have Adobe Acrobat installed.
- Print on regular or colored printer paper.
DOWNLOAD HERE —> Be Kind Coloring Page Printable
How will you use the kindness coloring page with your kids? I’d love to hear what you do with it! Leave a comment below and let me know.
Leave a Reply