We have been busy doing lots of rainbow and color activities lately. One of our favorites is a color scavenger hunt!
Color Scavenger Hunt Supplies:
- LET’S GO ON A COLOR HUNT! FREE PRINTABLE (download and print)
- Flat surface to write on (we used pieces of cardboard)
I printed copies of the color scavenger hunt printable and taped them to cardboard pieces with washi tape. Clipboards or even a hard cover book would work too.
Then we went outside to find some colors!
The girls checked them off as we found them. They can’t read the color words yet so I typed each word is in its corresponding color. You can print them out in black and white if you have older kids who are practicing reading color words.
After they were done we counted how many of each color they saw and answered the questions at the bottom of the printable.
Then the girls played again! So much fun!
The other Move and Learn co-hosts were busy putting together Move and Learn Activities for kids this week too, make sure to check them out!
Other Ways to Move & Learn this week:
- Hop on Pop Word Games from The Pleasantest Thing
- Rainbow Toy Hunt
- Big Rainbow Writing Activity
- Rainbow Outdoor Games for Preschool
- Check out all our Move & Learn activities
- Lots of ideas on our Pinterest board!