Welcome to birthday party week at Coffee Cups and Crayons! I’ll be featuring fun party ideas all week and am kicking off the Minnie and Mickey party series with an easy Minnie Mouse centerpiece idea I made for my youngest’s Minnie and Mickey birthday party.
Minnie Centerpiece Supplies:
2 small styrofoam balls
1 medium styrofoam ball
black acrylic paint
floral block (check the dollar stores)
small red bucket
red tissue paper
(Sorry for the poor quality photo! I forgot to get a good one the day of the party. Hopefully you can see how cute they would be!)
Here’s how to make them:
1. Paint all the styrofoam balls black and allow to dry.
2. Cut floral foam to fit in the bottom of the bucket and place inside. Use rocks to secure if necessary.
3. Attach Minnie’s head and ears using pieces of a wooden skewer. Place on the wooden dowel and insert into the floral block.
4. Use a pin to attach the bow to the top of her head and place the white foam dots on the outside of the bucket.
5. Add tissue paper to cover the floral foam and you’re done!
And here’s what the Mickey version would look like!
Stay tuned for more Minnie and Mickey party fun! I’ll be posting ideas for Mickey and Minnie ears, games, food, the dessert table and more.
If you liked the centerpieces be sure to check out: