My kids love making Rainbow Loom bracelets and wanted to pass them out to their friends as valentines.
We brainstormed different valentine-themed puns for a printable and came up with “I’m over the loom that we’re friends!” Super cute, right?
DIY Rainbow Loom Valentines:
- Rainbow Loom Printable Valentine (click and print!)
- paper cutter or scisors
- band bracelets
- colored washi tape
Download the valentine printable and print out as many copies as you need. There are 4 cards on each page. Use the paper cutter or scissors to cut them out around the border and then tape the bracelet to the front. That’s it!
The fishtail bracelets fit perfectly on the cards so the kids have been busy making dozens of them to pass out to their friends! If you don’t have a Rainbow Loom or similar kit you can just make the classic band bracelet by hand too.
Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorials:
- How to Make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet by Hand
- 9 Band Bracelets to Make from Kids Activities Blog
- 10 More Band Bracelets to Make from Kids Activities Blog
- Tic Tac Toe Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorial from Frugal Fun for Boys
If you are looking for a printable valentine that isn’t so primary colored Mama Miss has an adorable version in her shop too!