My kids love to do hands on science experiments at home! There is something so empowering about causing a reaction in an experiment or suddenly grasping a science concept. It gives kids confidence as a learner and is just plain fun!
1. Air Pressure Experiment: Make it easy for kids to see how air pressure works with this fun activity from Kids Activities Blog.
2. Floating Egg Science Experiment: Fantastic Fun and Learning experimented to see what would make an egg float and sink.
3. Does it Dissolve Science Experiment: We pulled items out of the pantry to test which ones would dissolve in water.
4. How to Make Square Bubbles: Teach Beside Me used pipe cleaners and straws to make square bubbles.
5. Cornstarch and Water Science Experiment: The classic is a liquid or is it a solid (or both!) messy science activity from School Time Snippets.
6. How to Make a Cloud in a Bottle: We made an actual cloud appear in a bottle! This one definitely makes an impression on kids.
7. Fireworks in a Glass Experiment: Science Sparks is full of fun science activities like this fireworks in a glass experiment.
8. Lime Juice and Baking Soda Experiment: Acid-base reactions are a childhood must do! Instead of the classic vinegar use lime juice! A new twist on an classic experiment that smells great.
9. Color Spray Science: Kids Activities Blog’s art and science activity that you can wear is perfect for kids of all ages.
10. Adrenalin Science Activity: This representation of how adrenalin works from Highhilll Homeschool is hands on and fun!
Science is so much fun! Find a fun experiment to try today!