Life is about to get a lot more kind…the 100 Acts of Kindness Challenge is starting soon!
If you have been wanting to do more acts of kindness with your kids this is one of the best ways to start. If you were part of our 24 Random Acts of Christmas Kindness countdown this a great way to reinforce and carry on the good you did over the holidays. Doing 100 acts of kindness is good for everyone!
Each year Toddler Approved hosts a 4 week kindness extravaganza and I am thrilled to be her co-host again!
Our goal is to do small and simple acts of kindness in our homes, neighborhoods, communities that help teach our kids that no act of kindness is too small. Everyone can be kind. Everyone can make a difference.
Really. We totally and completely believe that and are here to help you along the way!
We’d LOVE to have you join us and pledge to do 100 acts of kindness over the 4 week challenge.
If you think 100 acts of kindness sounds overwhelming , don’t worry! We will be there to support you. I even have a huge printable list of 100 acts of kindness for kids.
100 Acts of Kindness Challenge details:
- The challenge starts on Monday, January 19th (Martin Luther King Jr. Day, which is a holiday in the US)
- The challenge ends with a giant kindness celebration on Saturday, February 14th (Valentine’s Day!)
- You’ll get a kindness challenge each week along with other fun suggested kindness themed crafts and activities.
- Come up with a way to keep track of your acts of kindness–Kristina has some awesome kindness printables for you to use!
- Follow along on instagram with the hashtag #100actsofkindess. Megan is @coffeeandcrayon and Kristina is @kristinatoddlerapproved
- You can find acts of kindness ideas on our 100 Acts of Kindness pinterest board.
- We will also be sharing ideas on Facebook so check in each day and share what you are doing!
Don’t forget to sign up for our 100 Acts of Kindness Newsletter to get the weekly challenges and other cool resources!
Make sure to get the Free Kindness Challenge Printables from Toddler Approved to help record your acts of kindness or decide how your family will keep track of all of your kindness acts!
The first 100 Acts of Kindness newsletter will be sent out this weekend, so don’t forget to sign up! If you’re joining in this year I’d love for you to comment and let us know too!
If you are looking for ideas I have 100 Acts of Kindness for Kids! There is even a free printable in the post that you can download and reference.