Are you looking for the best boredom buster ever? You’ve come to the right place.
Admittedly, we do have an enormous collection of creative busy bags for kids. There is something for everyone and every season.
But maybe one of the following applies to you.
A. You can never have enough busy bags to keep your kids…well…. busy.
B. You forgot to put together a busy bag for the day and you just need to print something out. Like 5 minutes ago. (Or have something on your iPad that is not another mind numbing game.)
I’ve got your answer.
(affliliate links included below)
I Spy Busy Bags
A busy bag of I SPY PRINTABLES.
These things are awesome.
What you need:
- A cute little bag
- Markers or crayons. These chubby markers are fantastic for little hands.
- Printouts of as many I SPYs from the I SPY book as you can stand.
Here’s a few ways to make the I SPY Busy Bag even more convenient:
1. After downloading the pdf, print it all out. All if it. Take half of the printables and stick them in your car. Stick the other half in your purse. Voilá! Never be without a boredom buster again.
2. Keep the pdf on your iPad or phone, your kids can actually “play” it on a screen. Have them verbalize what they see, and count out loud. (Watch the video to see it in action.)
3. Make a themed busy bags ahead of time and add the appropriately themed I SPY to the bag! Add the dino I SPY to the dinosaur matching busy bag; add the fall or Halloween I SPY to the pumpkin number matching busy bag. You get the idea.
Need more convincing? Here are 26 ways to do I SPY!
No need to wait in boredom any longer.
You know what you need (an I SPY busy bag)
You know how to get it. (Click HERE)
All set! Have a great day crushing boredom, one busy bag at a time.