Do you love the movie Toy Story?
And Toy Story 2 and 3 and 4?
Of course you do!
Then you need to add these Toy Story alien cinnamon rolls to your to make list!
They are totally adorable, and since they are semi-homemade, super easy to make. Grab a pack of cinnamon rolls and whip up a batch of alien cinnamon rolls for your family!
Any fan of Toy Story or aliens will love these delicious semi-homemade alien cinnamon rolls!
Toy Story Alien Cinnamon Rolls
- Regular Sized Cinnamon Rolls
- Icing (provided in cinnamon rolls package)
- Green Food Coloring
- Green Mini Lollipops (Dum Dums, Charmed etc)
- Wilton Candy Eyes
How to Make
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to instructions on the packaging.
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, take the icing from the cinnamon roll package and turn it green using food coloring.
- Once the cinnamon rolls are done, ice the cinnamon rolls with the green frosting.
- Place 3 candy eyes on each cinnamon roll.
- Take the green lollipop and stick it in the middle of the cinnamon roll as an alien antenna.
The Toy Story franchise is beloved, not just because of the adorable characters (like these aliens!), but because the story line really resonates with people of all ages. These alien cinnamon rolls are fun to make for your kids for a special morning or sleepover party or even when the grandparents come to town to visit.
The alien rolls are so easy to make that kids of all ages can also join in the fun and help make their own. They could even help make them for dessert for a Toy Story movie night!
Breakfast Recipes for Kids
Looking for more fun breakfast ideas kids love?
Try these kid friendly favorites!