Is there anything better than popsicles on a hot summer day?
Maybe just Nutella popsicles!
These 4 ingredient yogurt dipped Nutella popsicles are as fun to make as they are to eat. Whip up a batch with your kids this week. You’ll be so happy you did!
While these Nutella popsicles can’t quite be considered healthy the lack of additives and chemicals makes them a healthier option for kids and adults. And with just 4 ingredients they are super easy to make!
Yogurt Dipped Nutella Popsicles
● 2 c. Almond Milk
● ⅓ c. Nutella spread
● ½ c. Vanilla Greek yogurt
● Popsicle molds
1. Place 2 cups of Almond milk into a blender.
2. Add in ⅓ of a cup of Nutella spread, and blend it on high until it is well combined.
3. Fill four popsicle molds up to the very top with the mixture.
4. Place the molds in the freezer overnight.
5. Remove the popsicles from the molds. If this is difficult, you can try running some water over the bottom of the molds to get them to release.
6. Dip the tip of each popsicle into some Vanilla Greek yogurt.
7. Immediately pour some sprinkles over the yogurt on the popsicle, and place the popsicles on a plate.
8. Put the popsicles back into the freezer for a few hours to harden.
A yogurt dipped Nutella popsicle is the perfect way to slow down and create some memories with your kids this summer. Break out the popsicles molds and make some today!
More Fun Summer Food for Kids
If your kids enjoy these Nutella popsicles then you will want to try these other fun. kid-friendly recipes!
- Healthy Kids Snack: Watermelon Popsicles
- Tropical Sunshine Smoothie
- Rainbow Jell-O in a Jar Recipe
- Rainbow Unicorn Pudding Parfait