Apple picking…caramel candy apples…fresh apple cider…is there anything that gets you more in the mood for fall than all things apples? Ok, maybe a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but that’s only because Starbucks has a better marketing team than apples do!
Capitalize on the excitement of the fall with apple activities for preschoolers that engage the senses and inspire learning. I bet you’ll be just as excited to set these up as the kids will be to do them.
Apple Activities for Preschoolers
There are so many ways to use an apple theme to inspire fun and learning. Here are some of our very favorite apple crafts, science experiments, games and learning activities. Use this list to plan a month of fun for your preschooler or preschool class and save the rest for throughout the year!
Apple Kids Crafts
- Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Apple Pie Scented Spin Art
- Apple Pie Pretend Play Felt Set
- Yarn Apple Craft
- Paper Roll Apple Stamps
Apple Science for Kids
- Apple Science Experiment with Acids and Bases
- Apple Seed Dancing Experiment
- Rotting Apple Experiment
- Build an Apple Toothpick Tower
Apple Themed Math
- Apple Counting Busy Bag
- Apple Bowling Math Activity
- Apple Seed Counting Cards
- Apple Stick Counting Activity
- Candy Apple Tree Sorting and Counting Game
Apple Themed Literacy Activities
More Fun Apple Activities
- Apple Lacing Fine Motor Activity
- Build an Apple Tree Sensory Bin
- Candy Apple Color Matching
- Magnetic Apples Sensory Bin
Who knew there were so many ways to play and learn with apples? Yay for tons of apple-y fun!
Can’t get enough of fall themed fun and want to “pumpkin all the things” too? Then you’ll love this list of 20+ Pumpkin Activities for Kids! Such a fun way to experience the fall season!