Kids love doing craft projects during the holidays! Even those that don’t normally want to do crafts enjoy making ornaments and holiday decorations.
Here are 13 fun Christmas crafts projects to make with your kids after school. Many of them would also make great homemade gifts!
Christmas Crafts to Make:
- Paper Snowflake Crafts from waddlee-ah-chaa
- Bird Food Ornament Crafts from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Felt Christmas Tree Pin from Buggy and Buddy
- DIY Holiday Luminaries from Education Possible
- Popcorn Garland from Kids Activities Blog
- Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Reindeer and Snowman Ornaments from B-Inspired Mama
- Upcycled Gingerbread House from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- CD Snowman Ornaments from Happy Hooligans
- DIY Colorful Blocks from Kids Activities Blog
- Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Christmas Angel Ornaments from Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Ribbon Wreath Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning
So many fun things to make after school this week! Have fun crafting and share a photo of anything you do on the Coffee Cups and Crayons Facebook page. I’d love to see what you and your kids are doing!