An entire dinner that cooks on one tray for a fast, nutritious, and delicious weeknight dinner! This Sheet Pan Supper is loaded with browned sausage, tender green beans, and crispy, Italian-seasoned, oven-roasted potatoes. It’s an easy dinner recipe and best of all: there are no dishes to wash when you’re done!
Hi, friends! I’m so glad to be back visiting you again from The Seasoned Mom, and boy do I have an amazing recipe to share with you today!
As you have probably noticed from some of my other posts (including my Dump-and-Bake Italian Chicken & Rice or my One Skillet Orange Chicken & Broccoli), I’m ALL ABOUT the simple dinner recipes that get a meal on the table fast…and with minimal effort on my part!
Today’s Sheet Pan Supper is one of those gems! I have mastered the art of using only one dish (or tray, in this case) so that I don’t have a stack of dishes to tackle at the end of the night. And by tossing all of these tasty ingredients in a zesty Italian seasoning, you end up with a plate (or bowl) full of crispy, oven-roasted goodness!
You can pick your favorite sausage to use here, but just make sure that it’s a brand that is fully cooked. In this case, I used an Italian chicken sausage, which pairs nicely with the Italian seasoning on the veggies. You will be browning and crisping the sausage in the pan, but you don’t want to try to cook any raw meat with the vegetables.
And, my best tip of all: line your sheet pan with aluminum foil! That way you can just roll up the foil when you’re done with dinner and throw it in the trash. It’s about the easiest clean-up possible!
I hope that you enjoy this dinner as much as my family does!
- 24 ounce package of baby red potatoes, diced
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package fully-cooked Italian chicken sausage (I used al fresco brand, which has 4 sausage links in each package), sliced into ½-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounces frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lined a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place diced potatoes in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing mix, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour oil mixture into zip-top bag, seal shut, and gently toss to coat potatoes.
- Spread seasoned potatoes onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway through.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Add sliced sausage to the sheet pan, toss to coat in seasoning, and return pan to the oven to continue cooking. Bake for approximately 15 minutes more; but during the final 5 minutes of cooking time add the green beans to the sheet pan, toss to coat in seasonings, and return to the oven to finish. The meal is ready when the green beans are tender and the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for even more delicious dinner options? Try these favorites: