What makes kids crafts more fun? Edible activities for kids to make and taste!
You can make edible crafts to beat boredom, work on fine motor skills, celebrate a special day or to just make some memories bonding in the kitchen with your kids!
Taking into account that everyone has different ideas on what’s fun and easy when it comes to crafting (especially with food!) we’ve included a variety of different ones below.
Painted toast and peanut butter play dough are always good ones for younger kids and crafting newbies. Making rock candy doubles as a science experiment and the unicorn horns are just plain cool. Save the holiday themed ones to create a special themed treat for your kids or adapt the technique and create something less seasonal.
20 Edible Activities for Kids
Kick crafting up a notch with these fun activities kids can create and eat!
- Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough
- Edible Painted Toast Flags
- Edible Gorilla Granola
- Edible Rock Candy Experiment
- Edible Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Edible Sludge
- Edible Chocolate Snowflake Cupcake Topper
- Edible Party Hat Treats
- Edible Neon Finger Paints
- Edible Gelatin Honey Play Dough
- Edible Rice Krispy Bird Nests
- Edible Valentine’s Play Dough
- Edible Fairy Wands
- Edible Playdough Recipe With Peeps
- Edible Candy Popcorn Necklace
- Edible Unicorn Horns
- Edible Pixie Dust
- Edible Ice Cream Dough
- Edible Rainbow
Let us know which one you try first in the comments! Happy food crafting!