We don’t get snow at our house so are always on the lookout for fun snow themed crafts and kids activities!
I know my kids would have so much fun doing these snow activities I found on last week’s After School Linky!
Snowman Kids Crafts:
- These shredded paper snowmen and sticky paper snowman from Gift of Curiosity are super cute!
- We love to make play dough snowman and snow scenes at our house and have created lots of accessories for our snow people.
- Sugar Aunts’ glitter paint snowman is adorable and would be so fun for kids to make.
- It would be fun to make a pom pom snowball with this tutorial from Molly Moo to play with indoors.
- Kids can also use Waddlee-Ah-Chaa’ s DIY snow recipe to make soft little snowmen at home.
- This tin can snowman from Play Dr. Mom is adorable and a great way to reuse your cans.
Snowflake Kids Crafts:
- Our snowflake ornaments that would be fun to hang in a window during the winter.
- Sugar Aunts got some fine motor practice in with these pom pom and glue snowflakes.
- You can also use pipe cleaners and beads to make snowflakes like The Inspired Treehouse.
- Boy Mama Teacher Mama made pretty coffee filter snowflakes and colored them with liquid watercolors.
More Snow Activities for Kids:
- Get out your wiffle balls for some shaving cream snowball big art.
- Make a snow globe with Lego figures like Lemon Lime Adventures.
- Use cotton balls and tin foil to set up a Frozen small play world like B Inspired Mama.
- Get learning and moving with our sight word snowball fight game!
- Make your own squishy sensory dough to play with.
How have you are your kids been having fun playing with snow? Do you get a lot of it at your house? These activities would also be great for a snow day too!