Pink lemonade play dough is so much fun to play with and smells so good! This no cook recipe is also easy enough to throw together quickly so you can whip up a batch in no time.
Pink Lemonade Play Dough Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 3 packages of Pink Lemonade Kool Aid mix
- 2 teaspoons of cream of tartar (optional to help it last longer)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling water
Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the oil and the boiling water. As you stir it the pink lemonade-y smell will make you happy!
After its mixed together knead it until it has a soft play doughy consistency.
They play with it! My kids want to set up a pretend pink lemonade stand tomorrow.
More Play Dough Recipes
- Orange Creamsicle Dough
- Chocolate Pudding Play Dough
- Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough
- Sparkly White Play Dough